One of my favourite things to do is explore different charity stores for great book finds. This week, I discovered 12 future (and past) reads.
- Northern Lights by Philip Pullman £1 – I always meant to read this when I was a young(er) pup, yet never seemed to get round to it. Hopefully i’ll end uo reading it sooner rather than later.
- One Day by David Nicholls £1 – Seen the movie, kinda fancy Anne Hathaway (surely it’s not just me? anybody?), figured i’d but the book and get round to reading it 2 years from now…
- Twilight/New Moon by Stephanie Meyer £1.49 each – Don’t judge me? I’ve read them before but I don’t own them, so I thought, why the heck not, right?
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini £1 – It’s been on my list for over a year, so you can imagine my EXCITEMENT when I spotted it! Cannot wait!!!!
- Middlemarch by George Elliot £1 – A Classic, why not? (I may find it when i’m grey and decide to read it)
- My Sister’s Keeper/Mercy/Vanishing Acts/Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult £1 each – I ADORE Jodi Picoult. At some point I will probably show you my Picoult Collection.
- The Looking Glass War by John le Carré £1 – I honestly have no idea why I grabbed this…but I did. I may just end up loving it…we’ll see.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen £1 – Once again don’t judge me, i’ve never read this (you’re may be thinking “and she calls herself a book lover but please love me) but ALAS I know I shall love it.
Wow I love charity hauling.